By Texans for Texans
Remember the Alamo Hooded Sweatshirt
The thirteen days of the siege, battle, and fall of the Alamo added three iconic phrases to the world's lexicon:
A line in the sand.
Victory or Death!
Remember the Alamo!
The world knows them, but they are tattooed on the Texan soul.
Col. William Barrett Travis drew that line in the sand with the tip of his sword.
"Victory or Death!" was born in his heart and flowed from his pen.
And we remember the Alamo because Travis and the rest of the defenders gave their lives for Texas.
This iconic Remember the Alamo design, features the outline of the Shrine of Texas Liberty plus something else from the heart of Col. Travis and the Alamo Defenders. Repeated subtly within the shape of the church are the words "Never Surrender Never Retreat."
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
+ ADD TO CART
Texan Gratitude shirt
Texas Original tee
Texas Original kids' tee
Texas Declaration of Independence Tee.
Semper and Stars Logo shirt
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh