Call it Presidio La Bahia (I do), or Fort Defiance (Fannin did). Call it what you want, but make damn sure you remember it.
Remember the men kept as prisoners of war, packed to the rafters in the chapel, with little to eat, unsure of their fate. Remember Uly, demanding the men be killed. Remember how they were marched out in 3 lines, told they were being shipped to New Orleans or hunting for beeves, then summarily shot in the back. Remember.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem